Sunday, January 3, 2016

Exodus 14:14

I forgot to make my post yesterday!

I woke up not feeling well again, but again needed to make a step towards my goal so I ran one mile. I ran through the park that I played in growing up, past the playground, fields and lake. It brought back a lot of memories. And, while I did not feel well through the run it was somehow refreshing.

My Bible verse was Exodus 14:14: "The LORD will fight for you; you only need to be still." This was the perfect verse for me as I am going through something that is requiring A LOT of patience. Sometimes, I need to remind myself that the Lord has plans for me, I just need to stop and let him let those plans happen. I encourage you to do the same.

Today I will be running in the gym at my apartment complex. I need suggestions for how to continue to spread the word on days I am only able to advantage of the treadmill.

Keep running!


2 comments:

  1. Leave a card on the treadmill? Take something (cookies, etc.) to the office staff with a card?

    This Exodus verse is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like those ideas...and will use them! I just don't know how many times I can bake cookies for the office staff! ;)

      Delete